Q. Please suggest Ayurveda treatment for back pain and burning sensation in eyes.

Dr. Alka
Published on Jun 14, 2018

I am 30 years old and since past eight months, I have been suffering from weakness, lower back pain, muscle twitches. I have been masturbating for over 10 years and I have noticed I feel these symptoms more after I masturbate. I feel my legs are not strong enough, standing for a long time causes muscle twitches all over body, drowsiness. I have done complete health checkup like blood tests, ECG, abdominal ultrasound, chest X-ray all have turned normal. I also feel burning in legs, eyes, and also there is stomach gas especially in morning, a lot of farting and burping. I also get the urge to pass stools often sometimes like 2 to 3 times a day, stools are normal. I do not get to sleep a lot. I work in shifts and some days end up having four hours of sleep. Burning sensation is also present in the palm and sole sometimes, also I get uncontrolled body jerks sometimes while falling sleep but that is rare only after excessive masturbation. My mouth also remains dry most of the times. Please suggest.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query. See if all of your investigations are normal then it will not be a serious issue. However, if you are feeling all these symptoms due to masturbation then, first of all, try to control the excessive urge of masturbation. However, masturbation is a normal body phenomenon. Also, your sleeping pattern is not consistent, due to this, the problem related to digestive system may occur like excessive burping, gas and bloating, etc. So try to normal your sleep pattern and get 6 to 8 hours of regular sleep. I will prescribe you treatment for ten days for all your problems, take it regularly and you will feel better results.

1. Capsule Ashwagandha two capsules two times a day with water after food for ten days. It will help you in multiple issues like weakness, burning sensation, muscle twitches, jerks, etc.
  2. For lower backache take Bala oil and do gentle massage with it of your back two times a day. In morning you can do gentle massage with it and after half an hour take bath with lukewarm water. Also, you can do whole body massage with it. It will help you in other issues like jerks, muscle twitching, etc.
  3. For excessive burping take syrup Himcocid two teaspoon with water after food or whenever you feel acidity, burping, gas, etc.
  4. Do walk daily at least for 30 to 60 minutes a day.
  5. Try to normalize your sleep pattern and get 6 to 8 hours of regular sleep daily.
  6. Try all these things regularly and you will feel better results. You can consult me or a nearby reputed Ayurveda physician after ten days regarding improvement and for further management.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

| 

Please suggest ayurveda treatment for hearing loss.

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 46 year old man having diagnosed with a bilateral sensorineural hearing loss. I have been experiencing this for the last two months. Please suggest any ayurveda treatment for the same?  Read Full »

Had cervical polypectomy and experiencing back pain. Will it subside in time?

Query: Hi doctor, I had cervical polypectomy and was told to expect brown discharge. Now experiencing cramping, minor bleeding, vinegar smell, and severe back pain, to the point that I am dizzy and nauseous. A couple of days earlier had a bunch of discharge that looked like dark reddish and orangish skin....  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now