Q. Please suggest Ayurveda treatment for back pain and burning sensation in eyes.

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Burning Sensation In Eyes or Ayurveda Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 30 years old and since past eight months, I have been suffering from weakness, lower back pain, muscle twitches. I have been masturbating for over 10 years and I have noticed I feel these symptoms more after I masturbate. I feel my legs are not strong enough, standing for a long time causes muscle twitches all over body, drowsiness. I have done complete health checkup like blood tests, ECG, abdominal ultrasound, chest X-ray all have turned normal. I also feel burning in legs, eyes, and also there is stomach gas especially in morning, a lot of farting and burping. I also get the urge to pass stools often sometimes like 2 to 3 times a day, stools are normal. I do not get to sleep a lot. I work in shifts and some days end up having four hours of sleep. Burning sensation is also present in the palm and sole sometimes, also I get uncontrolled body jerks sometimes while falling sleep but that is rare only after excessive masturbation. My mouth also remains dry most of the times. Please suggest.