Burning Sensation Of Penis

Why do I have burning sensation in penis after masturbation?

Query: Hi Doctor. I am 32 years old. My testicles were paining initially and after i consulted a Medicine Doctor he gave me a medicine Tablet Ultracet. However, i am cured for this but what is worrying me is a feeling of burning sensation in my penis and surprisingly, the doctor for the same had suggested ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ritu Kant Singh

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hey, u need not to worry about ur sex life much but i will advice u not to take any medicine except antibiotics without going through investigation test.  Read Full »

Why do I have irritation and burning sensation on my penis tip while urinating?

Query: Hi doctor, I have irritation, stinging, and burning sensation on my penis tip. It is worst after urinating. I had a urine culture done, and all came back normal. It has been going on for months and almost a year. I had several urine cultures done, and it all came back normal. But I have a burning f...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for the query. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from irritation, stinging, burning sensation on penis tip, and worst after urinating. According to the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) p...  Read Full »

Why am I experiencing burning in my penis with whitish discharge after unprotected sex?

Query: Good day,I am experiencing some burning within my penis and some whitish discharge that comes out 3-4 times an hour. I started witnessing this after I had unprotected sex.  Read Full »

Dr. Alexander Davis, Md

General Practitioner, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Dear, What you are describing sounds like an infection called gonorrhea. It is highly transmittable and needs urgent treatment. Since it is caused by a bacteria an antibiotic is normally curative. However, due to the escalation of antibiotic resistance, the choice of different antibiotics has nar...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for numbness, burning, and inflammation in penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I have problems with my genital, which affects my everyday life. I feel numbness, burning, inflammation,slight pain at urethra, whole body weakness, fatigue, mild fever at morning. I have done numerous tests such as blood test thrice, ultrasound, urine test twice, and x-ray, but it d...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I will be glad to assist you in diagnosis and management of your problem.  Read Full »

Why do I have redness and burning in corona of glans?

Query: Hello doctor, I have redness on the corona of glans. It has been for a few days now and burns a little after urinating. When I apply the ice, the redness lightened. But after a few hours, it is the same. I am worried if it is serious or just an injury? Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Did you have unprotected sex or forceful erection because it seems that you have got an injury and due to that it is happening. Or other reason can be fungal infection so I would recommend you to apply Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole cream for two to three times a day f...  Read Full »

How to get rid of bumps and spots on the foreskin?

Query: Hi doctor, I have these couple of spots on my foreskin, the reddest one that looks a little bumpy is where the skin is healing and tightening in on the small scab. The top side on the foreskin behind the head is flat, and there is a pink patch of skin. The one on the underside of the head is also j...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for the query. I can understand your concern. According to the picture (attachment removed to protect patient identity) that are provided here, you may be suffering from balanitis which inflammation of the glans or the head of the penis due to infections, impr...  Read Full »

Why do I get recurrent burning and ulcers at the tip of penis even after topical medication?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a burning sensation near the tip of my penis from a few days when I urinate. A few days ago, I also had some ulcer just underneath the head of my penis. Also, I am circumcised. I am a sexually inactive 29-year-old male. It also burns near the tip sometimes when I ejaculate fro...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ulcer is most probably caused due to friction.  Read Full »

What is the reason for persistent burning sensation in penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am experiencing a burning sensation in the penis for the past two months. Urine routine test and sonography of KUB done. All reports are normal. I have taken multi rounds of antibiotics, but it did not help. I was having problems with constipation and early signs of piles and this bu...  Read Full »

Dr. Vaibhav

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to know a few more details. Are you sexually active? If yes, any sexual contact with an unknown person? How many days of Doxycycline was taken? Does your burning increase after passing urine or after ejaculation? Any fever earlier? What is the frequency of ...  Read Full »

What could cause burning sensation in the external urethral orifice?

Query: Hello doctor, My penile external urethral orifice (urethral meatus) burns at some places when I touch I. Is that normal or is there any infection? I am noticing from one year and it burns in some places only when I touch, whereas in other places it does not. May I know why? And every report is norm...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there any swelling, inflammation, or redness near urethral orifice? History of urethritis? Burning micturition? Increased frequency of urination? Lower abdominal pain? Sexual history? Are you sexually active? Any contact with irritant, or scented lotion or soap?A...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for sticky penis and inflammation of foreskin after breakage of condom?

Query: Hello doctor, I had a condom tear while having sex. Two weeks later, I developed symptoms of pain and slight swelling in my right testicle, lower abdominal pain, and foreskin inflammation. Thinking it to be chlamydia, I took 1g single dose of Azithromycin. It provided me some relief but two weeks l...  Read Full »

Dr. Samer S J Altawil

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your worry about the swelling of the foreskin you covered with antibiotics with a single dose of Azithromycin and later with one week of Amoxicillin. If there is sexually transmitted disease it might come back for mainly two reasons. Firstly, incomplete tre...  Read Full »