Q. I am suffering from burning sensation all over my body. Kindly advice.

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 29, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

I am feeling burning in my whole body, especially in ribs and sometimes shoulders. Why?

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

The burning pain is usually due to nerve irritation by neuropathy. The cause for peripheral neuropathy could be due to diabetes, cervical spinal problem, etc. You need to investigate with random blood sugar estimation an X-ray of the cervical spine. I suggest you consult nearby physician for detailed evaluation also. Meanwhile, you can take because like multivitamin B complex tablets. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

|