Q. I am suffering from burning sensation all over my body. Kindly advice.

and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Jul 29, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 21, 2019

I am feeling burning in my whole body, especially in ribs and sometimes shoulders. Why?

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

The burning pain is usually due to nerve irritation by neuropathy. The cause for peripheral neuropathy could be due to diabetes, cervical spinal problem, etc. You need to investigate with random blood sugar estimation an X-ray of the cervical spine. I suggest you consult nearby physician for detailed evaluation also. Meanwhile, you can take because like multivitamin B complex tablets. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

I am having burning sensation in my scrotum after oral sex. Could it be HIV?

Query: Hello doctor,I had receptive oral sex (received fellation) with an escort girl three weeks ago. Since then, I have got urethritis three days after. I have been treated with Levofloxacin for 10 days. The urethritis got cured, but I kept getting some strange burning sensations in my scrotum and the to...  Read Full »

What is male genital dysaesthesia?

Query: Hello doctor, I have burning penis glans. It burns constantly and is ruining my life. It all started after I had thrush which is now gone. Sometimes, a very light red rash appears on glans and foreskin when warm. Testicle also can go red after rubbing or shower. My doctor said I have male genital d...  Read Full »

Why is there numbness in my hands and feet?

Query: Hi doctor, I have numbness in my hands and feet for the past two years. It is worsening gradually. The last month, it has got significantly aggravated. The numbness starts with tingling. When I am trying to grab something, I am unable to grab it. I also suffer from worsening cognitive function as I...  Read Full »