Q. I have burning sensation in my face, arms and back of the neck. Why?

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

I’m a 23 Y/O FEMALE Weight 260lbs Height 5’5

Current Medications: Paxil 80Mg once daily for anxiety and panic disorder and OCD and PTSD/omeprazole slow release tab once daily / B complex vitamin once daily/ vitamin d once daily Starting at about 14 I would wake up with burning sensations in my face, arms and back of the neck it hurt to press on my upper arms and my eyes would hurt especially the backs of my eyes. These problems are still problems I have now.

Three years ago I had my daughter 87hour active labor epidural baby born at 36w 5d no complications otherwise. When I went into labor is when my chronic bilateral leg pain started I have it daily 6/10 pain scale but 10/10 when it’s severe which is usually at night. MRI of the lower back has been done no severe abnormalities full blood work up done no abdnormalities other than slight anemia full ANA blood panel done only blood test shown abnormal was the Anti SSB value was 1.1 but told was not significant. History of needing a lot of IV fluids during pregnancy for morning sickness. History of oxycodone abuse no other drug use. No alcohol use. Numbness and tingling in different parts of the body.

History of two ectopic pregnancy’s one Fallopian tube removed immediately and next ectopic one session of methotrexate for one of the ectopic pregnancy’s that was unsuccessful and lead to the Fallopian tube removed. History of gallbladder removal and tonsils and adenoids removed. Stiff joints especially when cold but RH blood test negative. History of Irritable bowel syndrome colonoscopy and endoscopy preformed and unremarkable. General feeling of malaise and soreness with fatigue. I have had a lyme disease test its negative Please help and give advice, feel free to ask for any other information. I’m loosing hope in my doctors.

#

Hello

Dear sorry about your health condition. But don't worry dear I'm with you to answer any questions from your side.

Please answer for few questions. Dear did you suffering from any hypothyroidism?? Any family history or depression or major illness. Possible causes are like 1. sero negetive arthritis. 2. Vit d deficiency. 3. Connective tissue disorders. 4. Somatoform disorders. 5. Chronic fatigue syndrome. Other possibilities like chronic viral infections or micronutrient deficiency or post traumatic stress disorders etc.

Don't worry continue Paxil 80 mg along with it please use low dose painkiller like Tramadol 50 mg twice a day for five days. Use tablet HCQ 200 mg twice a day for two weeks. Don't if your breastfeeding. Get it done serum b12 levels, vit d levels, ANA, serum electrolytes, thyroid profile, ECG, mono spot test, Weil felix test and MRI brain.

Avoid caffeinated drinks and alcohol, avoid carbonated drinks. Eat green leafy vegetables and fruits. Do regular exercise and yoga. Physical therapy may gives you better relief. Please review with reports or if you observe any side effects to above drugs consult with your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly. Take care.

| 

Can burning sensation of throat occur from acid reflux?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 40 year old male. I just like to share a problem with you related to my throat. For the last 10 days or so, I am feeling a scratch or burning like sensation behind the uvula. I do not have any problem with eating. The sensation tends to remain silent at night during sleep, but agai...  Read Full »

Stress causes stiffness in my neck and back. What can be done about it?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a stiffness of neck and pain which continues to the back further. This often happens when a stressful situation arises, which also raises my BP. Worries related to health and other life concerns keep bothering me. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Can stress inhibit brain development in children?

Query: Hi doctor, I read that great stress will cause brain development inhibition in children. Can this be caught up through something? Is this permanent?  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»