Q. I am suffering from calf pain for past six months. Kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Calf Pain or Mri? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I used to run about five km and do cycling about 6 km. I got a calf pain six months ago, though it would get normal in a few days, the pain persists, the MRI shows nothing. The doctors tell everything is fine, but the pain is too much, could not even walk for a few mins continuously. The pain is exactly on the outer part of the left calf muscle where I could feel it in a particular position like a small line. But the sickness spreads over the entire calf.