Capsule Stresscom

Please suggest ayurvedic medicine for premature ejaculation.

Query: Hello doctor, How to overcome premature ejaculation? Can I use any kind of ayurvedic spray during intercourse?   Read Full »

Dr. Omendra Pal Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The best medicine for premature ejaculation is regular intercourse with a shortened period of foreplay. Also, avoid long gaps between coitus (sexual intercourse). We never suggest any type of spray, lotion or oil application during intercourse because it might harm ...  Read Full »

There is no ovulation in spite of raising the dosage of Clomid. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been taking Clomid since early this year. I started with 50 mg and there was no ovulation. So, then I took 100 mg and again no ovulation. Now, I am on 150 mg and according to the OPK, I ovulated on the 17th. I know this sounds crazy, but I feel different. I have a pulling pain ...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How are you doing? As you mentioned, it is too early to diagnose pregnancy even in the blood. Had you ovulated on the 17th as you say, it would have reached the tube on that day. Let us say, the sperm too had reached at the same time and formed an embryo, it would stay...  Read Full »