Causes Of Intermenstrual Bleeding

What causes light bleeding during the ovulation period?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 21 years old, and I find that I have light bleeding during ovulation time. Sometimes it goes and comes. I am currently bleeding for a few days now, and the period tracker says that my period is not due until six days. I know this bleeding is not my period being early. I have had a li...  Read Full »

Dr. Priyadarshini Tripathy

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for reaching out. It seems like you are having intermenstrual bleeding or bleeding between periods. Nothing to worry about it; I can help you with this. A vast number of factors can cause it: 1. Hormonal imbalance. 2. PCOD (polycystic ovary disease). 3. Pregn...  Read Full »

Why am I bleeding after being fingered?

Query: Hello doctor, My fiance just fingered my private part for the first time and I am not sure that before fingering he touched his sperms or not. I was having pain at that part the day he did it which is just a day before and I had a bleeding patch along with my secretions yesterday. I am tensed wheth...  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Although I would like to ask some questions before answering your query as many things are missing here like your menstrual history, medical and drug history and most importantly how long you have been sexually active. If you were not sexually active before then it cou...  Read Full »

Is it advisable to take double dose of Norgeston to control bleeding?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 35-year-old woman and I have been prescribed the POP contraceptive pill and not the combined due to occasional migraines. I also have varicose veins. I have had very frequent bleeding apart from the periods and am now on the third brand called Norgeston which has not helped to ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mónica Redondo Ania

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have some additional questions for you: 1. How long have you been taking these POP (Progestin-only pills) contraceptive pills? If you just started to take the POP pills and your body is adapting to them, maybe increasing the dosage is an option but if you have been f...  Read Full »