Cavum Septum Pellucidum

Does CSP of around 11 mm indicate an anomaly in the child?

Query: Hi doctor, I am currently 34 weeks pregnant, and my recent scan reported a low weight and mildly prominent CSP with a width measuring 11.3 mm. We had a specialist scan after this (images not received yet). But in that report, they have written not to worry about CSP. But we would like to take an ex...  Read Full »

Dr. Varun Chaudhry

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand the difficult situation you are in, considering it is the last few weeks of your query and having to undergo multiple scans does add to the stress. Looking at the static images provided (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity), some s...  Read Full »