Q. Why is there chest heaviness after starting homeopathy treatment?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Published on Oct 11, 2018

I am suffering from a hiatus hernia, GERD and irritable bowel syndrome for the past two years. I have started taking homeopathy treatment. I am consuming it for about three weeks now. But after taking it, I am having a painful swelling and enlargement of my breast. It causes an unnatural heaviness and discomfort. What could be the reason behind it? I am taking Carbo vegetabilis 200C, Cantharis 200, Berberis vulgaris, Calcarea fluorica 12X, and Magnesium phosphoricum 12X.

#

The heaviness of breast can occur due to premenstrual symptoms. The heaviness of chest can occur because of bloating and acidity. To get rid of acidity, you can take one spoon of Gulkand before and after taking meals. It has a soothing effect on the gastric tract. If you want, you can try these medicines. You can take Mercurius corrosivus 30. Take five pills every morning, noon, evening and night. Take Nux vomica 1m five pills at bedtime daily. Take Asafoetida 3x three tablet at morning, noon and evening. You will surely feel better by taking these medicines.

Have a change in your food habit and sleep. It can help to recover soon. Avoid taking fried, oily, fermented, spicy, and fatty foods. Take proper rest and sleep. If you have a habit of overthinking, then try to stop it because it can worsen your complaints. The mental status of a person also affects the irritable bowel syndrome. Follow me for at least once a week.

What could be the reason for my acidity and chest heaviness?

Query: Hi doctor, 9 years before, I delivered my first baby. Since after delivery, I have suffered from breathing problem. Only when I release the gas or pass motion, I use to feel relieved. I underwent all the tests and everything was normal. It lasted for 2 years and then subsided. My diet was completely...  Read Full »

How can I control acidity with headache?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having an acidity problem. From the past 10 days, it is being greater due to which I am having a headache from the past 10 days. What should I do to control it and what should be my diet and routine exercise?  Read Full »

How to recover from altitude sickness?

Query: Hello doctor,I have got really bad mountain (altitude) sickness before five days. They put me on oxygen and gave me a pill at the airport. I traveled back to sea level and seemed to be recovering. I traveled in a car the last couple of days, and I am now with very little medical support. I have weir...  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now