Q. Why is there chest heaviness after starting homeopathy treatment?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

I am suffering from a hiatus hernia, GERD and irritable bowel syndrome for the past two years. I have started taking homeopathy treatment. I am consuming it for about three weeks now. But after taking it, I am having a painful swelling and enlargement of my breast. It causes an unnatural heaviness and discomfort. What could be the reason behind it? I am taking Carbo vegetabilis 200C, Cantharis 200, Berberis vulgaris, Calcarea fluorica 12X, and Magnesium phosphoricum 12X.

#

The heaviness of breast can occur due to premenstrual symptoms. The heaviness of chest can occur because of bloating and acidity. To get rid of acidity, you can take one spoon of Gulkand before and after taking meals. It has a soothing effect on the gastric tract. If you want, you can try these medicines. You can take Mercurius corrosivus 30. Take five pills every morning, noon, evening and night. Take Nux vomica 1m five pills at bedtime daily. Take Asafoetida 3x three tablet at morning, noon and evening. You will surely feel better by taking these medicines.

Have a change in your food habit and sleep. It can help to recover soon. Avoid taking fried, oily, fermented, spicy, and fatty foods. Take proper rest and sleep. If you have a habit of overthinking, then try to stop it because it can worsen your complaints. The mental status of a person also affects the irritable bowel syndrome. Follow me for at least once a week.

|