Q. Why am I experiencing angina symptoms for past five months?

Dr. Devender Singh

I have been experiencing angina symptoms for past five months. I had an angiogram and that came back clear but I am still experiencing chest pain and back pain along with extremities pain coldness sweaty. I have ruled out gastro as well as a carpal tunnel with a neurologist. I have been in and out of the emergency so many times with chest pain it is brought on with exertion. They keep saying that I do not have ischemic heart disease yet my ECG show ischemia. When I am under stressful situations or having to exert myself I will get left upper chest pain and then to the back of the shoulder blades along with numbness in my hands and feet and sometimes pain in the left bicep. I have been dealing with this almost on a daily basis. I take beta blocker twice a day, Aspirin in the morning as well as Pantoloc for gastro. The angiogram came back clear so they say that is the gold standard and there is nothing to be concerned about. Then they prescribed me anxiety pills and sent me home. I am frustrated and scared over the past two weeks I have had so many near syncopal episodes upon exertion frustrated and needing help.

#

I have seen all your ECG reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These are all near normal. If your angiogram is normal then you need not worry. You would need to have an adequate control of your blood pressure. You would obviously need to rule out the problem in your shoulder or your nerves. Please do regular exercise and you can take short-term painkillers.

For more information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|