Q. Kindly have a look on my chest X-ray and explain.

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Chest X- Ray or Pneumonia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had severe cough and mucus formation which was in yellow. The doctor had prescribed antibiotics, Salbutamol tablet and allergy tablets. Now that cough has reduced but I feel some heaviness at the back right hand side and when waking up in the morning. While I had visited the doctor they had adviced me to take an X-ray. Later they said there is slight pneumonia and to continue antibiotics (Azithromycin) for five days.

Also, I have completed my antibiotics dose for four days, still left with one more day. Cough is not there currently and better. I am attaching X-ray that was taken for your advice. Would like to have a second opinion on the X-ray report.