Chiropractic Exercises

Why is there a feeling of dizziness after my neck was adjusted by a chiropractor?

Query: Hello doctor, Is feeling disorganized, dizzy, and fatigue normal after a neck adjustment? Additionally, I have a mild headache in the back of the head, and occasional tingling in the arms and the legs are normal. I have done x-ray hip, and my right side hip is slightly higher than the left side. Go...  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned about your pain in the neck area and x-ray of the hip, which indicates pain in the neck and back both area, and this may be due to muscular imbalance. Some muscles like the back of the thigh may be tightened and not flexible, so that might give a...  Read Full »

I have disc herniation pain. How can I cure it other than chiropractor treatment?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from disc herniation pain. There is no good chiropractor near me. What other options do I have to cure my disc herniation?  Read Full »

Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal Dc

Chiropractor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many different treatment options for your disc herniation. Physiotherapy, chiropractic care, physical therapy, and yoga are effective based treatment options. If these type of facilities are not available near you, you can also try anti-inflammatories and m...  Read Full »

I have back pain due to lumbar spinal stenosis. Should I get laminectomy?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had back pain for the last 12 years. I had an l5 s1 disc herniation and later diagnosed with severe lumbar spinal stenosis at l4 l5 as well. My back pain is more critical than the leg pain. However, I have persistent calf and foot spasms and cramping (especially in bed and at n...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are quite aware of the condition and have managed to live with the issue, but as you say, you cannot walk not than a mile, but it does not seem to be your main issue. If you required to walk longer, then laminectomy will be the solution, but you need to get relie...  Read Full »

After a fall slammed tailbone into cement floor. Can a chiropractor fix this?

Query: Hello doctor, After a fall slammed tailbone into cement floor. I cannot walk having much trouble during walking. Can a chiropractor help, correct and fix this?  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, an X-ray is a must. As the impact was on the cement floor, there might be a possibility of bone injury. Post-X-ray, we can say the possible next treatment plan. Usually with rest for the initial time and using piles pillow will allow the less compressio...  Read Full »

I heard a crack in neck with sharp pain while stretching and unable to move my neck now. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,This morning I got up, and I went to the restroom. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I start to stretch, as soon as I stretch I heard a slight crack in my neck and sharp pain, after that I could not move it. What should I do?  Read Full »

Dr. James F Geiselman

Chiropractor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question. I am sorry you are experiencing neck pain. Nearly 80 % of people will experience back pain at some point in their life. If your pain is muscle related, a hot bath may help loosen you up and give you some temporary relief. When you say t...  Read Full »

I am under physiotheraphy for 10 sessions but I am not fine. Can a chiropractor help me in this?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been seeing a physiotherapist for 10 sessions now, and during the sessions, I have been doing exercises and getting needling in around, and undead left shoulder blade to try to relieve the pain, but it still feels bruised under it. I have had some massages previously, which reduc...  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As with history, I can speculate that you are having trapezius. As the pain around the shoulder blade is due to the inflammation of the insertion of the trapezius muscles. As per my clinical practice of I do not think that dry needling and massage are the more exten...  Read Full »

I had a swollen lymph node in my neck. Could it be painful because chiropractor adjusted my neck?

Query: Hello doctor, I went to the chiropractor and got my neck adjusted. I had sore on my neck more in the back left corner then the pain passed down to my left arm. After checking, they said it was a flare-up and to ice it. The next day I had it adjusted again, and he pointed out that I had a swollen ly...  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not think that because of chiropractor there will be any trouble to the lymph node. If the pain is radiating in nature, then it can be related to intervertebral disc injury which can be a past injury and due to which you had a sore neck. As the intervertebral di...  Read Full »

Is stiffness in thoracic area during movement a serious problem?

Query: Hello doctor, I had this stiffness, almost something pushing in my left thoracic area just under my shoulder blade, for the past six months and I feel it most when I am moving my left arm forward or keeping it forward or upward for some time (like for example when I wash plates). It is not painful,...  Read Full »

Dr. James F Geiselman

Chiropractor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question. After reading your post, I immediately thought you might have a rib subluxation. This is very common with scoliosis (I myself have frequent rib issues). Since you know you have scoliosis, this will explain why this issue appears to be chro...  Read Full »

Can my ribs pop out because of doing chiropractic exercises?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 50 years old with a height of 5 feet 2 inches and a weight of 110 pounds. I recently started chiropractic treatment for my back and neck pain. My chiropractor also taught me exercises that I should do at home daily. After about two months of two chiropractic sessions per wee...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ribs or for that matter any bone is unlikely to pop out by simple exercises as the exercises are done for a short period of time and any displacement that would occur due to exercise is small and lasts the time you are exercising. Prominence and associated pain are ...  Read Full »