Chiropractic Exercises

Why do I still feel pain or discomfort due to a back injury two months back?

Query: I have experienced a back injury which has lasted for two months but it has gotten better lately. The event happened when I had my back extended to max(backbend training) and it was just sore afterwards, but the next day the range of motions had been very limited which I couldn’t do any extension ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi. Never try to stretch any body part or full body in a first. if given a try the same will happen. stretching needs to be done on regular while doing exercises and can be extend day by day not by once. anyways dont worry about the low back pain here i will suggest you exercises which at first you...  Read Full »

I get dizziness due to out of C1. What should I do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am struggling with dizziness due to C1 being out. My chiropractic sessions are not helping. My chiropractor does not hold the C1 itself, but just my head and cracks. Is what he is doing wrong? Should not he grab the out of place bone and crack it?  Read Full »

Dr. James F Geiselman

Chiropractor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question. I am sorry you are experiencing back pain and dizziness. Believe it or not, 80% of people will experience back pain at some point in their life. I do have several questions before I can fully answer your question. How do you know C1 is...  Read Full »

Can subluxation cause deep chest pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had a tingling pain all over my body for weeks. The pain, however, is mainly located in my chest. I have almost had any heart disease ruled out. Can a bad cough for a few weeks cause subluxation? Should you be able to feel a subluxation? Do all vertical subluxations show up ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sumit Chawla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, cough can lead to rib head subluxation, although not a common mechanism of subluxation but cases are seen in patients with vigorous coughing episodes. Careful palpation of the region can point to the abnormality, they usually go back into place on their own, if...  Read Full »

Can a chiropractor help in fixing the crack sound in my hands to get my power back?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been arm wrestling for close to seven years and with time I have noticed a couple of things about my wrist that are hindering my ability to have healthy progress in this sport. The main issue is with wrist flexion. My problem is that while doing the flexing motion of the wrist...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your concern. In my opinion, the issue is with an excessive sheer force that you create when you flex your wrist is causing bone on bone rubbing and leading to those crack sounds. Depends on the concentration and loading of weight you feel it at different ar...  Read Full »

Why is there a feeling of dizziness after my neck was adjusted by a chiropractor?

Query: Hello doctor, Is feeling disorganized, dizzy, and fatigue normal after a neck adjustment? Additionally, I have a mild headache in the back of the head, and occasional tingling in the arms and the legs are normal. I have done x-ray hip, and my right side hip is slightly higher than the left side. Go...  Read Full »

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

Fitness Expert, Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned about your pain in the neck area and x-ray of the hip, which indicates pain in the neck and back both area, and this may be due to muscular imbalance. Some muscles like the back of the thigh may be tightened and not flexible, so that might give a...  Read Full »

I have disc herniation pain. How can I cure it other than chiropractor treatment?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from disc herniation pain. There is no good chiropractor near me. What other options do I have to cure my disc herniation?  Read Full »

Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal Dc

Chiropractor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many different treatment options for your disc herniation. Physiotherapy, chiropractic care, physical therapy, and yoga are effective based treatment options. If these type of facilities are not available near you, you can also try anti-inflammatories and m...  Read Full »

I have back pain due to lumbar spinal stenosis. Should I get laminectomy?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had back pain for the last 12 years. I had an l5 s1 disc herniation and later diagnosed with severe lumbar spinal stenosis at l4 l5 as well. My back pain is more critical than the leg pain. However, I have persistent calf and foot spasms and cramping (especially in bed and at n...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are quite aware of the condition and have managed to live with the issue, but as you say, you cannot walk not than a mile, but it does not seem to be your main issue. If you required to walk longer, then laminectomy will be the solution, but you need to get relie...  Read Full »

After a fall slammed tailbone into cement floor. Can a chiropractor fix this?

Query: Hello doctor, After a fall slammed tailbone into cement floor. I cannot walk having much trouble during walking. Can a chiropractor help, correct and fix this?  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, an X-ray is a must. As the impact was on the cement floor, there might be a possibility of bone injury. Post-X-ray, we can say the possible next treatment plan. Usually with rest for the initial time and using piles pillow will allow the less compressio...  Read Full »

I heard a crack in neck with sharp pain while stretching and unable to move my neck now. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,This morning I got up, and I went to the restroom. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I start to stretch, as soon as I stretch I heard a slight crack in my neck and sharp pain, after that I could not move it. What should I do?  Read Full »

Dr. James F Geiselman

Chiropractor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have reviewed your question. I am sorry you are experiencing neck pain. Nearly 80 % of people will experience back pain at some point in their life. If your pain is muscle related, a hot bath may help loosen you up and give you some temporary relief. When you say t...  Read Full »

I am under physiotheraphy for 10 sessions but I am not fine. Can a chiropractor help me in this?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been seeing a physiotherapist for 10 sessions now, and during the sessions, I have been doing exercises and getting needling in around, and undead left shoulder blade to try to relieve the pain, but it still feels bruised under it. I have had some massages previously, which reduc...  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As with history, I can speculate that you are having trapezius. As the pain around the shoulder blade is due to the inflammation of the insertion of the trapezius muscles. As per my clinical practice of I do not think that dry needling and massage are the more exten...  Read Full »