Chiropractic Exercises

Can a chiropractor help with pain in the right arm, hip, and right foot?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a dull pain in my right arm while making certain movements. During swimming, breaststroke movements produce deep dull pain. I have pain when I stretch my right arm above my head again. I have a dull pain when I have a pull on my inner arm. My head movement to the right side is pai...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhika Kariya

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your complaints can be managed by doing physiotherapy. Pain while doing overhead activities suggests that muscles situated above the shoulder and sides of the neck are weak. Having dull pain while doing particular overhead activities can be managed by changing habit...  Read Full »

What can cause pain and tenderness in the jaw, teeth sensitivity, and neck pain?

Query: Hi doctor,I am getting pain and tenderness in my jaw and face. I also have sensitivity in my teeth with pain. I have pressure around my head or temples. I have pain on the top of the scalp. I have blocked ears. I have clicking while opening and closing my mouth. I have pain in my shoulders and neck ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your concern. In my opinion, you seem to have a temporomandibular joint issue. It causes referred pain with upper neck stability issues. I suggest you kindly consult a physiotherapist for having a thorough physical examination and take treatment ...  Read Full »

Why does my jaw shift to the side when I open wide and close?

Query: Hi doctor,I have not really thought about this until now. I notice that my jaw gets shifted to the side while opening my mouth wide and during closing. I want to know whether my jaw is misaligned or dislocated. I do not have pain and swelling. I did not have any accidents recently. I have undergone ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I suggest you do some exercise for jaw alignment and it makes your face look beautiful. You can do neck curl, collar bone backups, tongue twister, vowel sounds, and chin-ups. Doing facial exercises help in maintaining neck and facial muscles. It keeps the jawline sh...  Read Full »

Why do I still feel pain or discomfort due to a back injury two months back?

Query: Hi doctor,I had a back injury two months back. It happened while doing backbend training. I got soreness in my back for few hours. On the next day, my range of motion got limited and I was unable to do extension or flexion. I had pain and compression around the sides of the lower back and middle bac...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should not try to stretch any body part or a full-body first. Stretching needs to be done regularly while doing exercise and it can be extended day by day and not by once. For low back pain, I suggest you do some exercise slowly first without any pressure for a ...  Read Full »

What can be the cause of lower back pain while sitting or lying down in certain positions?

Query: Hi doctor, I have lower back pain when I am sitting or lying down in certain positions. When I straighten my back out, and when I try to stretch it, I get pain in my middle or lower back. I am a gamer, and I sit down in pretzel style on my chair with my body leaning forward, most comfortable while ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may be suffering from a disc bulge. Pain is considered chronic once it lasts for more than three months and exceeds the body’s natural healing process. Chronic pain in the lower back often involves a disc problem, joint problem, and an irritated nerve root. Co...  Read Full »

Are neck pain and toe numbness after tailbone injury serious?

Query: Hi doctor, My 12-year-old daughter was walking with her dog tonight at 8 pm. The dog saw a cat and it pulled my daughter to the ground. My daughter got a hit in her tailbone. Now she is having pain in the neck and toes with numbness and tingling. Is this something to be concerned? Can it escalate i...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is nothing to be worried about your daughter. It is just a minor jerk. As she is 12 years old, her weak muscles cause pain in her. You can give a tablet Aceclofenac with Paracetamol for three days. You can also give Paracetamol syrup twice a day for three days...  Read Full »

How to get rid of increasing back pain?

Query: Hi doctor,I have heavy backbone pain for a quite few days. I also face severe pain after cleaning the floor by tilting for a quite period of time. I use to sit in a bad posture while working and it is getting improved now. I am working a lot by sitting on the chair and I have high screen time withou...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain is considered chronic when it lasts more than three months and it exceeds the body's natural healing process. Chronic pain can occur in the lower back due to disc problems, joint problems, or irritated nerve roots. The other common causes are lumbar herniated disc,...  Read Full »

Please provide some measures to have relief from left lower back pain.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 20 years old. I have lower back pain on the left side for two to three years. I am doing exercise to get relief. But it did not help me in the long term. When I do squats, I feel the muscles working on the right leg. But I do not feel any effort when I do it on the left leg. I feel ...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Physiotherapy treatment includes both interferential therapy (IFT) and ultrasound therapy (US). Traction can help you to provide relief. After the pain reduces, you need to do some exercises such as lower tummy strengthening, deep abdominal strengthening, bridge, pelvis...  Read Full »

Will wrong chiropractic massages result in stomach issues, heartburn and nausea?

Query: Hello doctor, Can chiropractic massages cause stomach issues? I was squeezed around the ribs by a friend of mine 10 years ago, and ever since then, I have developed stomach issues as far as excessive gas, nausea, and heartburn. I recently moved to other places with my partner, and I started seeing ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem and the reason for your anxiety. Well, the symptoms you mention seem to be due to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). And this needs to be treated with some medications and not only with chiropractor treatment. Well, I do not think ...  Read Full »

I have disc herniation pain. How can I cure it other than chiropractor treatment?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from disc herniation pain. There is no good chiropractor near me. What other options do I have to cure my disc herniation?  Read Full »

Dr. Maan Singh Dhanjal Dc

Chiropractor

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are many different treatment options for your disc herniation. Physiotherapy, chiropractic care, physical therapy, and yoga are effective based treatment options. If these type of facilities are not available near you, you can also try anti-inflammatories and m...  Read Full »