My total cholesterol is 273 mg%.
Triglyceride 293 mg%,
LDL cholesterol 180.4 mg/dL.
VLDL 58.6 mg/dL.
Ratio total HDL cholesterol 8.03.
Blood sugar (fasting) 127 mg/dL.
Sugar PP 138 mg/dL.
Uric acid 8.7 mg%.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
As per reports, cholesterol levels, blood sugar, and uric acid levels are higher.
Dietary recommendations as per your condition:
1. Take one tablespoon of roasted flaxseed every morning.
2. Take one tablespoon apple cider vinegar in a glass of warm water twice a day to reduce cholesterol and uric acid levels.
3. Include iceberg and lettuce in your meals to lower triglycerides.
4. Also, regular walking for 45 minutes each day will help to improve sugar and cholesterol levels.
5. Improve your water intake. Drink atleast 8 to 10 glasses of water every day.
6. Avoid spinach, cabbage, and reduce intake of dals due to high uric acid levels. Cherry juice without sugar helps to improve the uric acid level.
7. Avoid pickles, papads, ready to eat packaged foods, and fried products.
8. Keep oil intake to 5 teaspoons per day.
9. To avoid getting high blood sugar in the morning, finish your dinner early by 8 PM.
If you are getting hungry in the middle of the night, you can take a glass of warm milk before sleeping. After dinner, walk for 15 minutes.
Was this answer helpful?|
Query: Hello doctor, I am a 76-year-old male. I have the following conditions. 1. IHD for many years (T wave inversion). Recently undergone TMT and 2D echo. Both are negative. 2. Mild BP is normal and under control. 3. Thyroid under control. 4. Diabetes for five years and under control. 5. Prostatom... Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor, I have diabetes since the last 11 to 12 years, and I started taking medicines given by my family doctor. Presently, I am taking Glimisave M2 (one tablet in the morning and evening), Dynaglipt 20 (one tablet in the morning), and Absolut 3G (one in the evening). My health is fine, and I... Read Full »
Query: Hello doctor, Recently, I have checked my lipid profile and sugar. The results are total cholesterol 229, HDL 53, LDL 150, BP 130/90 mmHg and sugar 104. Are these results fine? Let me know whether I have any heart disease. For cholesterol I am taking Triglize. Kindly give few suggestions to lowe... Read Full »
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dietician Now