Q. I have cold, headache, sinus problem and breathing difficulty. Please help.

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Published on Nov 06, 2018

I am suffering from sinus problem since birth. Currently, I am suffering from a cold, headache and unable to breathe properly due to nose blockage intermittently. Kindly advise which medicines I should take. I am 44 years old and currently working in a call center where I have to sit in AC for at least eight hours.

#

It seems this is your chronic problem as you have been suffering for the two years. For the best result, I would advise you to seek consultation from a good homeopathy doctor who can prescribe the correct remedy based on the detailed case history. For the meantime, based on the above short description, I would advise you to take Kali Bichromicum 30c four pills twice a day for five days. Do not eat or drink 30 minutes before or after taking this remedy. Avoid taking a lemon, strong coffee, raw onion, and raw garlic until you take this remedy. Kindly report back in 10 days.

Eventhough my reports are fine, I have pressure on my head and face. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I did a complete blood test, and everything was normal. I did a scanning of the lungs, and it was normal. I did EEG, ECG and again everything was perfect. But I have pressure on my head and face. I have a pain on my head. I do not know why I have this problem. I have difficulty during sl...  Read Full »

What is the treatment for sinusitis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 69 year old male and retired internist. Other than vitamins and prostate-related herbs, I take no medication. I have no allergies and have never smoked. My past medical or surgical history is rather unremarkable. I have had several bouts of acute sinusitis in years past. Four week...  Read Full »

Why do I have allergic cold from a long time?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26-year-old male. I have an allergic cold for the past three years. Please help me.  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now