Q. I have cold, headache, sinus problem and breathing difficulty. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sheetal Kamble and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chronic Sinusitis or Cold? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am suffering from sinus problem since birth. Currently, I am suffering from a cold, headache and unable to breathe properly due to nose blockage intermittently. Kindly advise which medicines I should take. I am 44 years old and currently working in a call center where I have to sit in AC for at least eight hours.