Citro-soda Sachet

What is the cause for the feeling of frequent urination and burning sensation after urination?

Query: Hello doctor, I feel like urinating frequently and have an orgasm each time I urinate and feel relieved. The moment I get up from the toilet seat and walk, it starts to burn. There is no burning sensation while urinating. I engaged in sexual intercourse a day before experiencing this. There is no b...  Read Full »

Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Probably you are having a urinary tract infection. You must drink lots of water and also try cranberry juice as it is very effective in curing urinary infections. Also, make sure to urinate immediately after having intercourse, as it might lead to urinary problems. T...  Read Full »

What can cause yellow colored urine?

Query: Hi doctor, My urine is yellow in color for the last two months. One week back, I had blood test, urinalysis and LFTs. All the reports were normal. What is the reason for the yellow color of my urine?  Read Full »

Dr. Sugandh Garg

Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Toxicologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. High colored urine can be because of various reasons. Drinking less water in the hot weather can also cause high colored urine. Are you taking any medication? Is there any burning sensation or itching in the area? Please get ultrasound of whole abdomen speci...  Read Full »