Q. What medicines can be taken for common cold?

Answered by Dr. Sahil Bawa and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Cold or Paracetamol? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been having a common cold for the past three to four days. The nose is running, sometimes there is yellowish water but most of the time white watery discharge. Please suggest me medicines for it. I am also suffering from a mental health issue. I have attached the prescription list. So, I hope medicines are not interacting and worsening my mental health. Kindly advice.