iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersAllergy SpecialistcoldWhy do I have a cold and sneeze in the mornings?

Why do I get cold and sneeze, especially during winter mornings?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At November 3, 2022
Reviewed AtOctober 17, 2023

Patient's Query

I am a 20-year-old girl suffering from a cold and sneezing daily in the morning especially, in the winter season, and mostly if I wake up at night also. What could be the reason? Is it permanently curable? Kindly suggest.

I have read your query and understand your concern. I suggest you take Metaspray (Mometasone furoate) 0.05 %, Benzalkonium chloride 0.01 %, and Phenylethyl alcohol 0.25 % nasal spray, one puff in each nasal cavity twice daily for four weeks. Take a tablet of Allegra M (Montelukast and Fexofenadine) once daily for seven days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with them and take medications with their consent. To find out what in the air, house, or bedroom you are allergic to, we have allergic tests, either immunoCAP allergy testing or skin prick testing. Kindly provide pictures and test reports if you have done so already.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Shyam Kalyan. N
Dr. Shyam Kalyan. N

Otolaryngology (E.N.T)

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Allergy Specialist

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy