Q. Am I under the right treatment to get pregnant?

Dr. Richa Agarwal
Published on Apr 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 25, 2020

I got married two years back. I am trying for pregnancy now. Previously, five months back I had a miscarriage. When I consulted my doctor, he prescribed me Fertyle 100 mg for five days, Fertisure, Folic acid and Susten 200. From 14th day I have started the dose and today is my 26th day. My problem is that I just started light spotting with clots and cramps on the right side. Is there any problem associated with it?

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.

• Spotting could be due to starting of your menses, side effect of drugs or it could be due to ectopic pregnancy.
  • So, get your urine pregnancy test and pelvic ultrasound to rule out the cause.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

| 

Thanks for answering my query. I have one request. Could you suggest me any other medicine to conceive? I have thyroid problem and taking Thyronorm 50 mcg for it.

Dr. Richa Agarwal

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• You are on right medications. As you are a thyroid patient, you have to repeat your TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) and regulate your medicines accordingly.
  • So, try for six months and repeat investigations after six months.

| 

Where to put your penis during sex?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please...  Read Full »

Faint T Lines Appearing On Urine Pregnancy Tests,While Ultrasounds Say I Am Not Pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I have been trying to conceive for a few months, but every time the test comes back negative. My last periods was on the 25th of last month, and I started ovulating on the third of this month, and it ended on the 12th. My husband and I had sex on the fifth. Despite my history of irregular...  Read Full »

I had sex with my partner last month and missed periods. Am I pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 35 years old and I had sex with my partner last month. My expected period date was a week later. Still, I did not get my periods. I have tried testing pregnancy strips the result was negative. I consumed Regestrone tablets for the past four days. We do not want to have a baby beca...  Read Full »