Q. I am pregnant and I am feeling dull and upset since a few days. Why?

Dr. Sonia Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 26, 2017 and last reviewed on: Mar 31, 2021

I am 22 weeks pregnant. Since last two to three days I am feeling so much dull and upset. My nights are quite long, and I am unable to sleep. During this time, I keep recalling my past and all the people who have hurt me knowingly or unknowingly. Kindly help me, please. My thyroid level is 7.2, and I am on Thyroxine 100.

#

• Please do not worry about them, as they are only transitory and will come and go often.
  • Continue with a healthy diet, some light stretching allowed in pregnancy and Thyroxine. Also, regularly check thyroid tests. You will be fine soon.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|