Q. What are the ways to get pregnant without penetration?

Dr. Raveendran Sr

I want to ask you can I get pregnant without penetration or inserting? As I am not comfortable and I am scared to get STD, genital herpes? Even I read masturbating leads to impotecy and infertility. Can I get pregnant on my ovulation time (with clothes) just by stimulating or getting touch for short periods by my partner?

Is this possible to get pregnant in this way? My grandmother told me they never did direct penetration stuff but still she got pregnant five times. How is this possible?

#

WeIcome to icliniq.com.

I can understand your concern for your symptoms. Direct penetration is the normal way of sex. Normal sex release serotonin and oxytocin. Happy and trust hormone which is very important in building relationship. If you are not allowing your male partner for normal sex or penetration, he may find other options which will be an issue in your relationship.

Your worry about infection is there for every one, if you are so worried you can ask your partner to do a blood work up then have sex. Still you need to get pregnant without penetration, yes you can. It is called artificial insemination. You can meet a gynecologist to do the procedure sterile method.

|