Q. Which ayurvedic medicine will help me conceive?

Dr. Alka
This is a premium question & answer published on May 28, 2018 and last reviewed on: Aug 27, 2020

I have been diagnosed with PCOD for many years and now planning for conception. We have been trying various medicines and methods for two years. After all these failures, my doctor suggested for IVF. Simultaneously, I came across bonduc nut. I consumed it for close to 80 days and got my regular period, however no pregnancy. Now since I have stopped consuming this nut, my period has also stopped. I have again started consuming this nut. Can you please suggest medication which can help me conceive within three months or so naturally? During allopathy medications, I used to ovulate, and my follicle size was also good enough, but they used to give the injection to rupture. There are no blocks in the fallopian tube. My husband has no issues with the sperm count. Please help.

#

I just read your query. See ideally this medicine should be consumed for three months regularly, and then you can stop it. If you are taking it without consulting physician, then I advise you to stop taking it.

For PCOD, you can take Tablet Kanchnar Guggul two tablets two times a day with water after food for one month. Take Shatavari capsules two capsules two times a day with water after food for one to two months. After conception stop taking these. For conception, if you are getting the periods then, first of all, try between 11 to 15 days of your cycle. You can also visit for ovulation study so that you can know about the size of the egg. But as conception is a crucial thing I advise you to visit your gynecologist regularly. I hope you understand my point.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|