Q. Why is there a delay in period after taking I-pill?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I am a 19-year-old girl. It was unplanned intercourse, and only the precum entered, and I also took an i-pill 17 or 18 hours later. My date for last month was the 17th, and I have not got my periods yet. We had intercourse on the 15th of this month. Please help. Why am I not getting my periods?

#

Do not worry, as Intercourse was during safe period and i-pill (contraceptive pill) already taken there is no chance of pregnancy at all. Delay in periods may be due to some hormone disturbance due to stress and i-pill. Wait for few days for periods.

|