Q. Homeopathic and natural way of reducing cholesterol level.

Dr. Neeru Bharadwaj
Published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

What is the best natural way and homeopathic way of reducing cholesterol level?

#

You have a general question about reducing the cholesterol level. Follow the suggestions below:

• Reduce the fatty diet consumption - Avoid fatty food like fatty milk, curd, yogurt, pork, meat etc.
  • Eat green vegetables and fruits - Eat only boiled vegetables for 2 weeks with minimal salt and lots of fruits.
  • Cut out salty things like popcorn, chips, wafers etc.
  • Flax seeds or Flax oil will naturally curb down cholesterol.
  • Homoeopathic medicines like Chelidonium, Lycopodium, etc., are very helpful and bring wonderful results. But are prescribed according to the individual symptoms.
  • Blood pressure should be under control, exercises and morning walk is a must along with medicines.

Consult a homeopathy physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

I am getting sudden chest and back pain for the past six months. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have chest pain, and back pain for the past six months and feeling heavy in the mornings. Feeling like vomiting in the morning, and sometimes, sudden high pain in chest on walking.  Read Full »

Homeopathy for Homemakers

Article Overview: Mothers are the pillar of support for every household. If they are healthy, the whole family remains peaceful and happy. But many times, moms tend to neglect their health as they are busy taking care of their kids, husband, in-laws, and grandparents. Neglected health conditions can lead to severe problems in the long run. Read Article

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Homemakers are the most hardworking lot. They work 24/7 with no breaks, no vacation, and without a change in daily routine. Be it summer vacation or a delightful festival; she has to perform her daily household chores. She just cannot say 'I am done, let me take a break for five days.' Because, if s...  Read Article

Homeopathy: Myths and Facts

Article Overview: Homeopathy is a therapeutic system of medicine that has been in use since the 18th century. Questions about its effectiveness have been raised by many. There are also a lot of misconceptions about this stream of medicine. This article discusses various myths surrounding homeopathy versus the facts. Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

In spite of homeopathy being the second largest system of treatment in the world, there are still many myths regarding homeopathy. Myth 1. Homoeopathy pills are nothing but placebo pills (an inactive pill with no therapeutic effect). Fact 1. Homoeopathy is being practiced for the last 200 years an...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now