Cosmetics In Acne Patients

I have irritated red skin and trouble in doing regular pooping. Why?

Query: Hello! I have been struggling with my face for several years now. It's very sensitive and very dry. Even when I wash my face, my face becomes redder. I have tried to go to many cosmetologists, but it worked only for some time and stopped. I have a bunch of pimples on my face, dry patches and irrita...  Read Full »

Dr. John Bocachica

Answer: Hello. It actually sounds as if you may have rosacea which is a vascular skin condition which causes persistent redness to the face and occasional breaking out and it may also have effects on another part of your body. You really should see a local dermatologist and have him or her look at your sk...  Read Full »

How can these acne scars be removed completely?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a problem with my skin for a long time where my acne is mild but It gets worse really often and makes things worse. I have a natural redness which does not seem to reduce. I have dry skin that can be sensitive to a lot of things. Currently, I am using Dr Organic Manuka Honey Cl...  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are still in your teenage and acne is a common problem in this age group with frequent exacerbations due to any sort of mental or physical stress. Sometimes even periods exacerbate this and stress like exam or job tension. Moreover, you have been using various ...  Read Full »