Q. I am not able to have physical relationship with my fiance. Please help.

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Lately, I have been aroused and sexually attracted to my fiance in my head, but when we start to fool around, I feel like I do not want him to touch me. Like he is a family member and not my fiance. We have also only fooled around maybe 10 times in the past year. We have been together for two years.

Dr. Arooj Najmussaqib

Psychologist/ Counsellor

Your query shows that you are experiencing mixed kind of emotions and need some help. The reported problem is different than the one you are going through. There is more to it which needs attention. The relationship is yes, a problem at present. That may be because of what you had been dealing with. It happens when we struggle with something, it takes time to come back in a normal routine.

Also, you need to discuss openly with your partner if you have any questions in your mind about his life. Without them being cleared, your mind would be preoccupied.

Counseling for Newlyweds

Article Overview: Do not wait until you have a problem to seek marriage counseling. Counseling can help newlyweds with their communication skills, sexual relationship, and much more. Read Article

Dr. Purushottam Sah
Psychologist Counsellor

Most people enter the marriage life with unrealistic expectations of a dream life influenced by some popular songs and movies. But soon their dreams are shattered and their married life gets ruined before it takes off. Ideally, couples should seek premarital counseling before getting married. Howeve...  Read Article

I am getting nightmares about a guy I am having crush. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I had been crushing on a guy for nine years now, and he did not know about it till for the last month when I confessed. He told me that I have to forget about him because we will never be together. So I tried to forget him by trying other hobbies that can distract me and with the help o...  Read Full >>

Dr. K V Anand

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Dreams do not have any relations with the future. Or at least there is no evidence for that as of now. But dreams have always related to your unconscious or conscious mind. If something troubles your mind, it could manifest as dreams. That dreams may not be having th...  Read Full

How to correct bedwetting of a 9 year old?

Query: Hi doctor, My child, who is 9 years old, has¬†bedwetting problem. Please suggest me.  Read Full >>

Dr. Nageswara Rao
Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1 out of 65 children, wet the bed regularly at 9 years of age. Occasionally, bedwetting can be triggered by emotional distress, such as being bullied or moving to a new school.¬†Reassuring your child that everything is fine is also important. Do not tell them off or punis...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now