Q. Can I can take Napra-D 250 for COVID-19 vaccine-induced symptoms?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Can you please tell me if I can take tablet Napra-D 250 mg for the symptoms of the COVID-19 vaccine, such as nausea, vomiting, headache?

Current medications:

Tablet Paracetamol for pain relief after COVID vaccination.

Past medications of the same issue:

Migration medicines.

#

I understand your concern. Usually, no other medicine is given after the COVID-19 vaccine, and it depends on when you took the vaccine. However, you can take tablet Dolo 650 mg (Paracetamol) to relieve your migraine.

1) Can you please tell me when did you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

2) Which vaccine did you take, Covishield or Covaxin?

Please let me know the details so I can tell you more specifically.

I took the Covishield vaccine yesterday at around 11 in the morning. Today I got a fever and am feeling nauseous and vomited one time. So I took tablet Dolo 650. I thought vomiting and headache are due to migraine, so I took tablet Napra-D 250. I am concerned if it is fine to take tablet Napra-D 250 and tablet Dolo 650 after vaccination?

#

Taking tablet Dolo 650 is absolutely fine, but do not take tablet Napra-D 250 (Naproxen 250 mg and Domperidone 10 mg). Sometimes headache and vomiting-like symptoms may occur even after taking medicine, so try to avoid that. In case of fever, headache, or anything, you can take tablet Dolo 650. It is safe and helpful. Other medications are not allowed at least for a week. So do not retake tablet Napra-D 250. Just wait for few days and use tablet Dolo 650, if needed.

|