Q. Kindly advise homeopathic medication for dark circles below eyes.

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Published on May 31, 2018

I have dark circle below my eyes for the past one year due to spending long hours on the computer screen. I have tried several home remedy but it does not work. Kindly suggest me medicine for removing dark circle.

#

I understand having the dark circles under the eyes is very frustrating. Many people, especially women suffer from this problem and mainly it is due to stress and in your case, there is stress on your eyes due to constantly spending time in front of the computer.

I have been prescribing several homeopathic remedies in my practice for this problem and have seen very effective results. I would suggest you apply Berberis Aquafolium mother tincture on the dark circle area. You will get this liquid in any homeopathic pharmacy. Just add 10 drops of this liquid in half cup of water, stir it well and apply it to the area. Wash it off after 30 minutes with plain water. Apply this liquid twice a day for 15 days. If possible use screen guard on your computer which will not strain your eyes and thus would help to reduce the dark circles as well. Also, make sure you sleep at least for 7 to 8 hours every day and eat healthy food. Kindly try the above methods and report back in 15 days.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

How to treat dark circles?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 23 year old female. My BP and sugar are normal. How to treat dark circles?  Read Full »

How to treat dark circles around the eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I have darkness in my eyes. What to do? How to treat dark circles in the eyes?  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now