Q. What homeopathic treatment can be done for dark circles around eyes?

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Published on Jul 08, 2018

I have very stubborn dark circles around my eyes especially on the inner corners and my lips have turned dark too.

#

Dark circles under the eye are caused by fatigue. Dark circles under may merely be shadows cast by puffy lids of eye or hollows under eyes, actually that are due to as a normal part of aging. Common causes are mainly allergies, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, pigmentation irregularities, rubbing or scratching your eyes, sun exposure, heredity, etc.

Treatment depends on the cause. It is not a medical problem. Self-care also needed like cold compression, elevation of the head with more pillows while sleeping, and extra sleep. Black lips are due to anemia, cyanosis, cigarette smoking, alcohol abuse and regular narcotic use may all cause discoloration of the lips. Melasma, dermatitis, jaundice, dry lips, sun exposure, medication, eating disorders, toxins and poisoning.

Homeopathic treatment includes Acid Phos, Ferrum Metallicum are homeopathic medicines helpful to remove the darkness of skin.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

But I am supposed to get married within four months. Can this problem be cured?

#

It is not a problem to relieve your problem, so you have to use ointments like Beriberis AQ and frequent washing of face as many times as possible and take good sleep. And use Natrum muriaticum 200 potency once five days 10 pills. Please report to me after 15 days.

For more information consult a homeopathy physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Get Rid of Dark Circles With Homeopathy

Article Overview: Dark circle is a blackish or bluish discoloration of the skin around the eyes. There are a number of factors that cause them. Homeopathy has safe and effective medicines to remove them. This article talks about dark circles and their cure. Read Article

Dr. Ankita Kakkar
Homeopathic Physician

Dark circles are seen in men as well as women, especially in the age group of 18 to 35 years. They can make the person in their prime of youth appear old, tired and dull. So, definitely, there would be many people looking for an effective cure to get rid of them. Although the medicines are effective...  Read Article

Kindly advise homeopathic medication for dark circles below eyes.

Query: Hello doctor,I have dark circle below my eyes for the past one year due to spending long hours on the computer screen. I have tried several home remedy but it does not work. Kindly suggest me medicine for removing dark circle.  Read Full >>

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand having the dark circles under the eyes is very frustrating. Many people, especially women suffer from this problem and mainly it is due to stress and in your case, there is stress on your eyes due to constantly spending time in front of the computer. I hav...  Read Full

Homeopathy: Myths and Facts

Article Overview: Homeopathy is a therapeutic system of medicine that has been in use since the 18th century. Questions about its effectiveness have been raised by many. There are also a lot of misconceptions about this stream of medicine. This article discusses various myths surrounding homeopathy versus the facts. Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

In spite of homeopathy being the second largest system of treatment in the world, there are still many myths regarding homeopathy. Myth 1. Homoeopathy pills are nothing but placebo pills (an inactive pill with no therapeutic effect). Fact 1. Homoeopathy is being practiced for the last 200 years an...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now