Q. What is the Homeopathic treatment for dark circles?

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
and medically reviewed by Nithila A
Published on Sep 01, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 04, 2019

I am 18 years old, and I have dark circles for the last two years. I tried many things, but it does not work. I want to know which Homeopathic medicine is good for my eyes like it works or helps to get rid of dark circles?

#

For dark circles, you can use Berberis Aquifolium mother tincture. Add 10 drops of Berberis A in the 10 spoons of water. Stir it well and apply on dark circles. You can apply this mixture all over the face as well if you want. Let that mixture remain on dark circles for 30 minutes and then wash it off with tap water. Try this for a month and then let me know how you feel. Also, try to sleep for seven to eight hours every night and avoid watching too much tv or phones.

How to treat dark circles around the eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I have darkness in my eyes. What to do? How to treat dark circles in the eyes?  Read Full »

I am suffering from brown pigments all over the face. Kindly look into it.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old female, married with a baby. From last month, I am suffering from unwanted mole/brown reddish pigment all over the face. It is not itching but spreading very rapidly and completely destroyed my beauty. I am really worried about this. I used Dr. Reckeweg 23 drops from...  Read Full »

How to treat dark circles?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 23 year old female. My BP and sugar are normal. How to treat dark circles?  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now