Q. What is the best way to recover from heavy alcohol drinking?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am a 42-year-old male. I got extremely drunk 11 days ago, and my brain has not recovered yet. My memory is a bit foggy, especially short-term, and I can still taste spirits in my mouth. My cognitive function is slowly recovering. For the first week, my whole brain was numb. I do not drink very often, and it is my third time this year. I am quitting drinking, and I wondered if there is anything else I can do to aid recovery.

#

I can understand your concern. It happens due to dehydration. Drinking too much alcohol causes dehydration and which leads to such symptoms. So the best way to recover is to take plenty of fluids such as water and juices, it will help to clear out alcohol, and you will feel better. If you have taken some strong alcohol, I can give an antidote for recovery and symptom withdrawal. Please tell me which spirit did you drink? Do you have a weakness? Let me know so I can prescribe medicine accordingly. Thank you.

|