Q. I have not conceived even after six years of marriage. Which medication can I use?

Dr. Reetika Joshi
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 04, 2020 and last reviewed on: Aug 28, 2020

Hello Dr. , Good day.

I am 30 yrs old , female , 6 yrs in Marriage but failed to conceive at all. I don't have any kid . I need to be pregnant. I used a lot medication like Clomiphene tablet and Dydrogesterone tablet without relief. Ultra sound showed nothing abnormal detected. I have also secondary amenorrhea for long duration. When i use Dydrogesterone , i get mensuration for only 2 months then stop. What is my problem dr ? Which medication can i use ?

Dr. Reetika Joshi

Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

hi dear good evening I fully understand your concern and will surely help you see you have to understand that concieving is a couple's effort and it's not just your body which is responsible for pregnancy I see you have taken lot of medicines and I fully understand that any person in this situation will do anything and everything to get pregnant but my request is get your partner also checked calculate your fertile window and ovulation days and have more unprotected intercourse in those days keep lying on your back after ejaculation of partner start multivitamin and folic acid start with duphaston keep your sugar, thyroid and weight under control pls share additional information about your condition so that I can help you better God bless you always

|