Q. Will PCOS delay pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Conception or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Will PCOS delay pregnancy?

I am 28 years old. My height is 5'4" and weight is 70 kg. We have been trying for pregnancy for a year. My husband's reports were all normal. I am having PCOS, but my periods are very regular. I am on Oxetol 300 mg for partial seizure since one year. I am also taking Metformin 500 mg thrice daily for five months. I have not used any contraceptive pills still now. My insulin levels are also normal. Please help me out. I am getting very much depressed.