Q. Can I get pregnant with fingering after he touched his penis?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or Fingering? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Can I get pregnant with fingering after he touched his penis?

I had oral sex, and my partner ejaculated his sperms inside my mouth, and I sipped the sperm that came out. After that he touched his penis, then he grabbed my pants near my vagina twice. After that, he used the same fingers inside my vagina. It was my first time with the oral sex and fingering. I do not know that there were sperms in his hand. We did not have sex. But, can I get pregnant in this situation? I missed my periods this month. What is the cause?