Q. Can I get pregnant with fingering after he touched his penis?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 30, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

I had oral sex, and my partner ejaculated his sperms inside my mouth, and I sipped the sperm that came out. After that he touched his penis, then he grabbed my pants near my vagina twice. After that, he used the same fingers inside my vagina. It was my first time with the oral sex and fingering. I do not know that there were sperms in his hand. We did not have sex. But, can I get pregnant in this situation? I missed my periods this month. What is the cause?

#

In your case, there is a chance that semen might have entered into the vagina. As you have not done any sexual intercourse, there is less chance of getting pregnant. You have to rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test. You can do this test at home. If pregnancy is not present, then thyroid problem and diabetes should be ruled out. Excess stress, obesity, prolonged fasting can also lead to a delayed period. You can consult a gynecologist for examination if needed.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|