Q. Can I get pregnant with fingering after he touched his penis?

Published on Jul 30, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jun 26, 2019

I had oral sex, and my partner ejaculated his sperms inside my mouth, and I sipped the sperm that came out. After that he touched his penis, then he grabbed my pants near my vagina twice. After that, he used the same fingers inside my vagina. It was my first time with the oral sex and fingering. I do not know that there were sperms in his hand. We did not have sex. But, can I get pregnant in this situation? I missed my periods this month. What is the cause?

Hematology Pathology
#

In your case, there is a chance that semen might have entered into the vagina. As you have not done any sexual intercourse, there is less chance of getting pregnant. You have to rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test. You can do this test at home. If pregnancy is not present, then thyroid problem and diabetes should be ruled out. Excess stress, obesity, prolonged fasting can also lead to a delayed period. You can consult a gynecologist for examination if needed.

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

| 

My pregnant wife passed a little blood. Is it a sign of miscarriage?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife tested positive for pregnancy four weeks ago. Three days later, she was passing a little blood. Is that normal or is there a chance of miscarriage? Is Progesterone 200 mg a good tablet or is it because of this tablet that she is passing blood? Please advice.  Read Full »

Delayed period after abortion. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is 23 years old. Two months back she had abortion. After abortion she is taking Folic acid and Ecosprin 75. Last month her period lasted for around 14 days and then doctor gave her Sandoz medication. This month her period date already has passed far off but still she is not hav...  Read Full »

What are the first signs of early-onset menopause?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 53 year old female. My periods have been delayed for two weeks. Till now they are normally regular. Could it be the early onset of menopause or they will eventually come?  Read Full »

Ask a Family Physician Now