HomeAnswersObstetrics and Gynecologydelayed periodI had rubbed my penis over my girlfriend vagina and ejaculated while rubbing but did not have any intercourse. Her period is delayed this month. Is she pregnant?

Can rubbing penis over vagina result in pregnancy?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At December 3, 2023
Reviewed AtDecember 3, 2023

Patient's Query

My girlfriend had her period in the last week of the previous month. I rubbed my penis on her vagina a few days ago. We never had sex or intercourse before, even that day we did not have intercourse. She is a virgin. I had ejaculated a little during rubbing. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Is pregnancy that easy when we are intimate on the first day like just rubbing and pregnancy happens? Note that we did not have intercourse. She is still a virgin. Did not take any penis inside. Also, she missed her first day of the next period cycle. Our intimate day was the 24th day of her cycle. Kindly suggest.

I read your query and understand your concern. According to your description in such situations, it is very rare to get pregnant. Also, you had that activity on a safe day, so there is almost no chance of getting pregnant. Sometimes periods might get delayed by one or two weeks because of some stress or recent illness. Ask her to wait for one more week, in between she will get her periods. I hope this information helps you.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Sanap Sneha Umrao
Dr. Sanap Sneha Umrao

Obstetrics and Gynecology

Community Banner Mobile

iCliniq's FREE Newsletters

Expert-backed health and wellness information, delivered to your email.

Subscribe iCliniq
By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the iCliniq Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of iCliniq subscriptions at any time.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Obstetrics and Gynecology

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy