Q. Despite negative pregnancy test, I did not get my periods. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Megha Tuli Gupta and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or Hormonal Imbalance? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Despite negative pregnancy test, I did not get my periods.  What to do?

I had unprotected sex with my husband after five days of my last periods and took an i-pill immediately. I did not get my periods yet and my two home pregnancy tests were negative. My periods are always regular prior to this. I am under regular medication of Eltroxin 100 mcg. Please help me.