Q. I had my periods before 50 days. Will Kalarchikai induce my periods in a week?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 13, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2019

I am an unmarried woman. I got periods before 50 days. I am having kalarchikai from yesterday. Will I get periods within a week? Five months it is was a regular cycle the sixth month is like this. It was irregular now again same. What to do?

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

You have the delated period problem. If you have any history of unprotected sexual intercourse than rule out pregnancy by urine hCG card test. If the pregnancy test is negative than rule out thyroid issue by serum TSH estimation. You need to investigate with ultrasonography of abdomen and pelvis with particular emphasis on the ovary to rule out the ovarian problem if present.

If you have gain weight recently then also it can be the cause. For that, you need to lose weight. You can consult a nearby gynecologist for your detailed pelvic evaluation. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

| 

Missed or delayed periods after taking I-Pill? Is it due to pregnancy or amenorrhea?

Query: Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and she took I-pill within two hours. She had bleeding for three to six days after having sex and she missed her periods till now.I have heard about the disease amenorrhea, it might also be the side effect of I-pill in some cases. Is this a pregnan...  Read Full »

Please suggest Siddha medicine for testicular pain and low sperm count.

Query: Hello doctor, I have testicle pain on both sides (more pain felt on the right side). Sperm count is also low. What to do?  Read Full »

How effective Meprate in preventing pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, My girlfriend is a virgin and we were intimate on two consecutive days last month. During that time, her periods were delayed by two weeks. I was careful not to ejaculate anywhere near her vagina nor was it knowingly in contact with my penis. She waited for another 10 days and since she d...  Read Full »