Q. I had my periods before 50 days. Will Kalarchikai induce my periods in a week?

Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 13, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2019

I am an unmarried woman. I got periods before 50 days. I am having kalarchikai from yesterday. Will I get periods within a week? Five months it is was a regular cycle the sixth month is like this. It was irregular now again same. What to do?

#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

You have the delated period problem. If you have any history of unprotected sexual intercourse than rule out pregnancy by urine hCG card test. If the pregnancy test is negative than rule out thyroid issue by serum TSH estimation. You need to investigate with ultrasonography of abdomen and pelvis with particular emphasis on the ovary to rule out the ovarian problem if present.

If you have gain weight recently then also it can be the cause. For that, you need to lose weight. You can consult a nearby gynecologist for your detailed pelvic evaluation. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

|