Q. I had unprotected sex during my infertile days. Can I be pregnant?

Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar and medically reviewed by Dr. Sneha Kannan

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or I-pill? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 32 years old female. I had unprotected intercourse 14 days back with no ejaculation from his end. I took an I-pill the next day at 8 PM for precaution. Those were my infertile days as my last period occurred 36 days ago. It has been more than a month; still I have not got my periods. Could you suggest some ways to get back my periods? Thank you.