Q. Had taken Meprate for delayed period. Still, is there any chance of pregnancy?

Answered by Dr. Sonal Prasad and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delayed Period or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My girlfriend is a virgin and we were intimate on two consecutive days last month. During that time, her periods were delayed by two weeks. I was careful not to ejaculate anywhere near her vagina nor was it knowingly in contact with my penis.

She waited for another 10 days and since she did not get her periods. She had Meprate tablet twice a day for five days. Then, she got her periods after another five days.

The blood discharge was more in the first day and the bleeding diminished subsequently and it lasted only till the fourth day, though usually it lasts for five days. Her periods is due now for this month and still she does not have any menstrual symptoms.

Will she be pregnant? Please advise.