Q. My period is late with back pain. What to do?

Dr. Priyadarshini Tripathy
Regarding period health
#

Hi

Welcome to icliniq

Feel free to reach out with any questions

Hello mam,

my periods get little delayed and I get severe acne before periods I am 38 now, what can I do regarding period health

#

Okay. Have you noticed any changes in pattern of periods? like irregular periods? Any recent weight gain?

I have one c sec and then 10 years later an abortion done by pills Being single parent what is best for me, I am working also How to manage this period mess and stress Suggest something that makes my life smooth at this age I don't want any more kids Any therapy, any treatment please suggest No irregular periods, Lil delay in time, wt is Lil gained Wt gain has been gradual not sudden Hello mam Lil heaviness in thighs, hips, pain in knee and thigh region What supplement etc should I take

#

Okay. Don't worry. I went through your query. Considering your age and other factors, little delay in periods is not at all a problem as the period is quite regular . The symptoms you are describing is mostly due to vitamin d and magnesium deficiency. You need to take tablet Vitamin d3 5000IU once a day for 3 months Also take tablet Magnesium citrate and/or Magnesium glycinate 200mg once a day for 1month Try to eat green leafy vegetables and fruits Try to do aerobic exercises or at least yoga 30 mins a day

| 

What are the first signs of early-onset menopause?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 53 year old female. My periods have been delayed for two weeks. Till now they are normally regular. Could it be the early onset of menopause or they will eventually come?  Read Full »

Are vitamin D deficiency and tingling in the mouth related?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old male. I am from prickling, numbness, warm sensation in my feet and hands and tingling in my lips and mouth for the past two years. I had a severe cough for around two years and recently, it got resolved. My issue, initially started with prickling and burning sensations ...  Read Full »

Missed or delayed periods after taking I-Pill? Is it due to pregnancy or amenorrhea?

Query: Hi doctor, I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and she took I-pill within two hours. She had bleeding for three to six days after having sex and she missed her periods till now.I have heard about the disease amenorrhea, it might also be the side effect of I-pill in some cases. Is this a pregnan...  Read Full »

Does CD marker help in identification of blood cancer?
Hi doctor, I am a 25-year-old male suffering from joint pain and pain in the knees. I also have nausea, vomiting, gynec...  Read more»
I suddenly got fainted and woked up with bruising in eyes. Why?
Hi doctor,I am 28 years old with normal weight and following a vegetarian diet. Last month, I fainted at home and my fri...  Read more»