Q. Though there is a delay in period, I am not pregnant. Is that due to hormonal imbalance?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delaying Period or Reduce Weight? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Though there is a delay in period, I am not pregnant.  Is that due to hormonal imbalance?

I am four days late, and today I had some very light spotting mixed with discharge. I have very light cramping and no other symptoms. I had a miscarriage two months ago. Is it related to my hormones being imbalanced?