Q. Is it possible to live a healthy life with delusions?

Answered by Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Delusion or Schizophrenia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 32-year-old woman, autistic and I live with delusions. I am aware of my delusion disorder. I have taken evaluations for schizophrenia before, and the result came back with early schizophrenia. Is it possible to live a healthy life with delusions? I am aware of my delusion disorder which is only visible and audible to me. I am also grounded and level-headed even though I have this.