Q. Is it advisable to get dental extraction and implantation on second day of periods?

Answered by Dr. Tooba Qazi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Dental Implant or Tooth Extraction? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have the following on the second day of the menstrual cycle- a headache, lots of bleeding, abdomen pain, general weakness. Is it fine to have a dental implantation surgery during this time? It includes tooth extraction and implantation.