Q. From my symptoms, please let me know if I am suffering from depression.

Answered by Dr. Parth Singh and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Depression or Antidepressants? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a medical student and want to know about if I am suffering from depression. I have mood swings. My concentration in studies has decreased. I have lost interest in activities, especially my hobbies and I have recurrent thoughts coming now and then. Sometimes, I could not sleep, or I do sleep too much. I have lost social interaction and remains alone and separated from my friends. I am the same since four years. What to do?