Q. I am lonely and continually depressed. Please help me.

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 28, 2014 and last reviewed on: Nov 12, 2018

HelIo doctor,

I am a 17 year old girl who through a series of mistakes has pushed my friends away. School is a constant battle and I feel alone and defeated. I am lonely and continually depressed. Please help me.

Andrology Geriatrics Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Psychotherapy Sexology
#

From the available description, it appears that you need to manage stress appropriately. Mistakes are a normal part of our life and there is no point in regretting them.

Whatever might be the situation, you need to move forward. Identify the problems in school and start working on them, one by one. Once you identify the problem, it will be easy to make a list and solve the easiest first and then proceed further.

At the same time, it will be appropriate if you can talk to your old friends. Saying sorry and admitting mistakesmelt almost all the problems in buddies and I am sure they will embrace you with the same warmth if you move a few steps towards them.

Having said this, take the help of elders in your family because they can provide valuable advice.

I can assure you at this stage that you are not alone and help is available. Whatever comes to your mind or whatever problem you face, do not hesitate to write back to me. I will be glad to assist you.

If you find any difficulty in handling such situations, you can write back to a psychologist counsellor online with specific details for further guidance -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychologist-counsellor

|