Q. I am not used to telling people how I feel, and I usually cry it out alone. Is it normal?

Dr. Sibananda Mishra

I am uncertain about my mental health. I had a breakdowm few days ago and thought of suicide. Lately I've been watching depression videos and listening to depression songs which somehow i can relate. I am also usually overthinking things and little or petty things can actually trigger my emotions easily and make me feel irritated. I can think rationally but i cannot act it out. I cannnot clearly tell what I'm feeling. I am not usef to telling people how I feel, I usually cry it alone. Is it normal? Is there a huge probability that I am depressed or maybe I am just sad and making my own dramas?

Dr. Sibananda Mishra

Psychologist/ Counsellor
# Hello! Good afternoon. I have gone through your problem. Do not worry be happy. For good mental health you have to do prayer and physical exercises everyday in the morning and in the evening. You have to continue your daily routine with interest. You think or visualize that you are a very capable, confident and happy person. Sometimes you have to share your positive things with others. Still you feel that you are depressed , not happy , coming to your mind many negative thoughts.Then you can sult me on any working day Monday to Friday ( between 10 am to 4 pm).Book your consultation.Crying alone is a negative thought . It generally happens to persons having mental problems. Do Do not worry. If you need you can consult me .

|