Q. My mind set is negative with stress. Please help with your valuable suggestions.

Dr. Awadhesh P Singh Solanki

I am 21 years old. My problem is that my mind set is so negative and it does not remain the same. At present, I am suffering from stress. Please give me your valuable suggestions.

#

• If all symptoms are of mild grade, some lifestyle changes like physical exercise, gym, sports, yoga, proper sleep, avoiding any addiction, social work and music instruments will help you to overcome.
  • If symptoms are severe and not getting corrected by the above measures, then I will suggest you to visit a nearby psychiatrist for some antidepressants.
  • Medicines like Escitalopram is used for early recovery. You can also go for counseling. Your problem is curable.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|