Q. What can be done for depression with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

I am 38 years old, weight 47 kg. Since childhood, I lack confidence, remain depressed all time, poor concentration and memory, fearful nature. I lack strength, too much exhausted, fatigue all the time, general debility, impotence, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low sperm count due to excessive masturbation, lack of vitality, alopecia, poor appetite, underweight, negative and unwanted thoughts all time, constipation, poor appetite, and digestion. Please advise.

#

Anxiety for what? When are you much anxious? What do you feel in anxiety? Particular dreams? Favorite season or food allergy? Sleep position? Symptoms of allergy or epilepsy? Head injury? Any symptoms prior to convulsion? Brief details to your childhood (How did you grow up? Atmosphere at home Relationships with parents, study graph, how you deal with new challenging situations, etc?). How do you react in anger and insulting situations?

| 

Anxiety during public dealing whether in office or in society, I mean attending social events or meeting or talking to people. Working in Bank as a clerk. Always in mind what people will say. Heartbeat rises, panic attack while seeing any kind of fight or when anyone talks in a high tone. During anxiety, I feel almost dumb and do not know what to do. Sometimes thought of suicide.

Daydreaming, sometimes I want to be an actor, sometimes bodybuilder, etc. Too much laziness. Do not want to take efforts but still, daydreaming that I will become all-rounder in each field. No interest in anything or season due to tension but still rainy season is favorite. Sleep in many positions mainly on the back.

I am a pure vegetarian but due to poor appetite unable to eat properly mainly, cannot eat wheat (chapatis). Ten years back when I was going to gym the coach suggested me medicine I do not know which one, after a week, epilepsy was diagnosed. Actually, that was a mild steroid and I was unaware of that. Till now five times epilepsy, fits have been there during the last nine years.

During childhood parents did not allow me to move outside or play due to overprotection that something wrong may not occur means, I may not mix up with wrong guys. Shyness since childhood from girls as I never mix up with girls. Short height and always had inferiority complex of that. Average in studies. Sometimes teachers scold without knowing the fact that I have not done anything wrong. I am very emotional and have deep effect of anything which is against humanity or myself and keep of thinking for a long time like if someone scolds me at the road or anywhere months pass and I go on thinking and weeping. Unable to take decisions, take a a long time to take even simple decisions, afraid of taking responsibilties and accepting challenges, even at 38 years I do not want to take promotions because of fear of transfer to a new place and fear of reaponsibilities. Even while talking I utter in slow tone and words get stuck. People are unable to unseratand clearly many times.

I lose temper easily but due to fear cannot express my anger. Many times I feel angry in front of comrades when I am right but even then impact remains that I am wrong because I am unable to express clearly my feelings. Insulting situations, I prefer to die or run away, this leads to depression. Fear of driving vehicles in crowd.

#

You can start Lycopodium 1m one only five pills, Tranquil SBL company two tablets in the morning and night. Along with medicines do yoga, eat simple food, have a pinch of Asafoetida or Carom seeds after food. Do asanas which are good for anxiety, indigestion. Have faith in you and God. Do not think much. Just do your duties. God will give nice rewards.

Do not think much about people. All have different opinions for one question. So, do whatever you like. Give follow up after one week to decide further medication and duration of treatment. You will be fine. Have good days ahead.

|