Diabetic Foot

I have diabetes and suffering from a toe infection. Please suggest medication.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 55-year-old male with diabetes. I am in relatively good health, but I do have an infected toe. I need antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Ajit V

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is great to know that you are generally in good shape, except for the infected toe. It is important to know if the infection started on its own or due to an injury? If there is an ulcer on the sole side of the toe? Duration of the infection? If the toe is swollen...  Read Full »