Diagnosis Of Lipoma

Is there any homeopathic cure for lipoma?

Query: Dear doctor, Is there a homeopathic cure available for lipomas? What are the treatment options available in homeopathy for lipomas?  Read Full »

Dr. Noela David Andrew David

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lipomas are essentially non-malignant and non-dangerouscollection of soft fatty tissues. Homeopathy has no medicines to cure lipoma. However, homeopathic scope in lipoma aims at reducing the size, pain if any, and can control new growths. Also,homeopathic medicines ca...  Read Full »

Is there any cure for lipoma?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a lipoma in my arm. Is there any cure?  Read Full »

Dr. Yelamanchili Alekhya

Answer: HelIo, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Lipomas are painless swellings. For lipoma, the best treatment is surgical excision and as it is not a big surgery you can go for it. Consult a general surgeon online regarding the surgical removal of the swe...  Read Full »

I have two new lipomas in the same arm as the old one. Please advise.

Query: Hi doctor, In my right upper arm, I have a lipoma which grows slowly from three years. Now, I have two new lipomas in the same upper arm. There is no pain as such. Is it normal?  Read Full »

Dr. Meha Malhotra

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly I want to ask you whether the diagnosis of lipoma was made by a doctor. Because swellings may be of several types. My advice is to visit a surgeon for an examination in person. The doctor will be able to tell you the best whether you need a biopsy or excisio...  Read Full »

What advise would a chiropractor give for lipoma?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old male, healthy and active all my life. I have multiple lipomas that do not bother me except for their appearance and having to explain to people what these bumps on my body are whenever I take my shirt off. Doctors say all I can do is have them surgically removed, but th...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The lipomas are cosmetic issue and can be unsightly especially if numerous or located at certain places. You have to decide whether surgery is needed as scars will replace bumps. No chiropractic technique will help. The only issue that you have to confirm with your doctor...  Read Full »