HomeAnswersInternal MedicinediarrheaI am an 18-year-old male, suffering from diarrhea, heartburn, and bloating with no other symptoms. Kindly help.

What could be the reason for diarrhea, heartburn, and bloated stomach?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At August 17, 2023
Reviewed AtNovember 10, 2023

Patient's Query

I am an 18-year-old male, suffering from diarrhea and heartburn. I have no other symptoms. Last night I had some gas and felt bloated a little. What could be the reason?

Kindly help.

It is because of indigestion. It would help if you avoided a fatty, oily, and spicy diet. Go for walk after having food instead of taking a rest. Avoid heavy meals at bedtime. Avoid smoking and alcohol if any. I suggest you to take a tablet of Omeprazole Domperidone combination before breakfast once a day for 5 days and also some probiotics like capsule Vizylac three times a day for five days.

If you are having abdominal cramps, then for immediate pain relief, you can have an antispasmodic tablet Dicyclomine 20 mg whenever needed up to three times a day.

I hope this has helped you. Thank you.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Cardiology

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Internal Medicine

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy